STRAMMER has developed a special set of methods for recruiting people in the field of medical and surgical equipment, biotechnology, top management and healthcare establishments.
We regularly fine-tune these methods to suit the situations we are asked to fill.
- we mobilise a project team for the recruitment task you give us, assigning you a single contact person;
- we work out the profile of your ideal candidate, using both creativity and realism;
- we define the fields of work, geographical areas and target organisations;
- we develop a headhunting strategy, together with a back-up strategy;
- we tell you how we’ve understood the profile you want, and how the recruitment is progressing, by submitting a reformulation, an identification report (quantitative) and a progress report (qualitative);
- we assess the candidates (interviews of approximately 90 minutes, D5D - Sosie personality tests);
- we screen the candidates based on your needs and your set-up, in line with your culture and your values;
- we submit a shortlist of candidates by a set deadline;
- we advise you throughout the decision-making process, and help you negotiate with the selected candidate;
- we check references and all CV details;
- we monitor your new member of staff throughout his/her career with you.